GOD TV gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rcp

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
Mount Airy, MD
GOD TV appears to have left the building (or the satellite, at least). LyngSat doesn't have them listed on G19 anymore. Their website still shows them on Galaxy 19, but I don't see them.

Also, I didn't see anyone mention that Al Jazeera is now encoded according to LyngSat (not that I ever watched it).

Time for Glorystar to update their channel listings, I believe.

GOD TV appears to have left the building (or the satellite, at least). LyngSat doesn't have them listed on G19 anymore. Their website still shows them on Galaxy 19, but I don't see them. Also, I didn't see anyone mention that Al Jazeera is now encoded according to LyngSat (not that I ever watched it). Time for Glorystar to update their channel listings, I believe.

Yep, I checked my favs list for christian channels (not that I was a frequent watcher) and where God TV used to be now there is some arabic channel.

Not to try to discuss the Al Jazeera English situation here, (plenty of discussion in other threads) but that one went encrypted on August 20.

Not to try to discuss the Al Jazeera English situation here, (plenty of discussion in other threads) but that one went encrypted on August 20.

Unfortunately it is still listed as a channel on the Glorystar website. Time for it to be removed.

Check your transponder list and dish elevation and azmiuth adjustmets. I am getting it fine with my Pansat 4500. TP 12184 H SR 21980. Q: 90 S: 80.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)