GODFATHER TRILOGY ON EPIX2

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
For those who love the Godfather MOVIES epix 2 is showing all 3 back to back on AUG 7 at 10:30 eastern.I saw them in the guide and thought I would pass it along to the HD DVR users out there.:):)

For those who love the Godfather MOVIES epix 2 is showing all 3 back to back on AUG 7 at 10:30 eastern.I saw them in the guide and thought I would pass it along to the HD DVR users out there.:):)

Thanks for the heads up!

Already set dvr for all 3. Was sitting here yesterday morning and as usual couldn't find anything to watch, so started going through the guide and found them. Anyway, thanks for posting this. I'm sure it will give other people a heads up to set timers.

On a side note dfergie does a real nice job in the dvr alert thread. I subscribe to that thread and have set many timers based on his posts. It can be found here http://www.satelliteguys.us/cable-satellite-networks/105167-dvr-alert-thread-157.html#post2278932

Already set dvr for all 3. Was sitting here yesterday morning and as usual couldn't find anything to watch, so started going through the guide and found them. Anyway, thanks for posting this. I'm sure it will give other people a heads up to set timers.

On a side note dfergie does a real nice job in the dvr alert thread. I subscribe to that thread and have set many timers based on his posts. It can be found here http://www.satelliteguys.us/cable-satellite-networks/105167-dvr-alert-thread-157.html#post2278932

Thanks Stardust for that info:)

i agree epix is one of the better channels that dish has added in a long while. i watch this channel a lot, i just caught saw vi, and paranormal activity. the other night both for the first time.

Epix is commercial free. I watch these two channels a lot, and I think they were the best channels added in years. Well worth the price of the Platinum package.

Same here. I really enjoy the Epix channels. Dish gave me an option to upgrade to the 250 from the 200. This was about 2 weeks ago. Tonight I'm downgrading back to my 200. I much rather pay the $10.00 for the Platinum pack, then the extra $10.00 for the upgrade. IMO, the Encore channels & Fox Movie Channel, are a joke compared to the Epix channels.

Ghpr13:)
This just in: To find out what happened tonight when I downgraded see First real problem with Dish.:eek:

Last edited:

Dish on electric utility pole?

Upgrade Options??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)