Going for a backup dish?????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JosephHolloway1998

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 29, 2019
Porter Ranch, CA
Since I can't seem to view my Ducks and Kings games (all being blacked out), as a result of Fox Sports removing all of its regional channels from the Dish Network lineup I plan on going for a backup dish (If I went with another provider, I'll end up paying extra) like this one from TEK2000:

I have the coins I'm cashing in for my vacation and I'll plan to use 1/2 of my vacation money on this dish if I have enough.

Since I can't seem to view my Ducks and Kings games (all being blacked out), as a result of Fox Sports removing all of its regional channels from the Dish Network lineup I plan on going for a backup dish (If I went with another provider, I'll end up paying extra) like this one from TEK2000:

I have the coins I'm cashing in for my vacation and I'll plan to use 1/2 of my vacation money on this dish if I have enough.
That's actually quite nice looking. Please, keep up informed of how it works out and any other equipment you use/need!

Reactions: charlesrshell
How is that going to get the King's and Duck's games?
I'm looking at channel lists and I think he's better off on C-Band than KU. Heck, I might delve into C-Band There Buffalo, NY local Channels on here. An Addon for that 48" Dish he posted is a dual C/KU band LNBF. Probably the best way to go although I'm not sure which receiver he'd need. This could be very interesting - and affordable enough that I might want to look into FTA Satellite some more.

I'm looking at channel lists and I think he's better off on C-Band than KU. Heck, I might delve into C-Band There Buffalo, NY local Channels on here. An Addon for that 48" Dish he posted is a dual C/KU band LNBF. Probably the best way to go although I'm not sure which receiver he'd need. This could be very interesting - and affordable enough that I might want to look into FTA Satellite some more.

C Band on a 48in dish doesn't sound like it will work at all. Usually the minimum size for C Band reception is 6 ft with 7.5 ft and 10 ft the norm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)