Going on 3rd 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Well,

Just got off the phone with engineering and they are taking back my second 622 (Version D) for analysis. The first one (Version B) went back for the notorious "Black Screen of Death". The second one is being analyzed for skipping ahead 2-3 seconds during playback of recorded or paused OTA material (not the pause bug).

He says he has not seen this before. Anyone else had this problem? I could have sworn someone else reported it once before in another thread. My other 622 (Version J) works fine. I've even had it in two different locations attached to two different OTA antennas.

Scott

How do you get in touch with them?

Thanks

No way that I know of. Usually tech support will collect tickets and send them on to engineering. These individuals are contacts that I have built a relationship with. They are now analyzing my 622's for skipping during recorded or paused playback of OTA signals. They have been able to reconstruct the problem and are now working on a solution. It might take some coordination with our local station as this problem is only occuring with one station but with multiple users in our area.

Scott

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts