Golden Boy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 6

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Just Say No": A rich philanthropist -- a shipping mogul's daughter-in-law -- is found dead in her apartment; Clark's mother is harassed by a loan shark.

S~

I like this series, I just wish it was doing better in the ratings. It would be a blow out success on other networks, but for CBS it is in danger of cancellation. Too bad another network like NBC does not pick up some of these CBS cast offs. It wins its timeslot, but that is not good enough for CBS.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"McKenzie on Fire": Bullets found at the scene of a subway shooting match the ones that killed McKenzie's brother years earlier; Owen ponders retirement.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Scapegoat": After learning that they are both up for a promotion, Arroyo and Owen try to be the first to make a key arrest.

S~

Good episode this week. Show's growing on me, but I won't miss it when it's cancelled.

S~

I will probably miss the show when it is cancelled. I guess I will continue to enjoy the show while it lasts. Luckily it is pretty much self contained episodes, so no big story line to lose when it goes away. I just hope that CBS decides to renew.

Yep, it's growing on me, too. Better than Vegas in that time slot.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 9

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Atonement": The investigation into a priest's death leads to a criminal informant from a previous case; Agnes looks for her missing mother.

S~

After gaining interest in the show, I'm losing it again. Last week was pretty good, though.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Sacrifice": The unit investigates when the body of an aspiring young model is found in the bay; Clark looks bad when information is leaked to the reporter he has been seeing secretly.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 11

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"Longshot": A high-profile investigation into a star basketball player's murder makes Clark think about his past; after learning that Arroyo lied, McKenzie threatens to end their partnership.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 12

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Beast of Burden": Clark learns that his archenemy, Deputy Mayor Holbrook, was the last client of a high-end call girl found dead in a hotel room; Diaco struggles with the idea of putting his father in a nursing home.

S~

Series Finale

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Next Question": Relegated to desk duty, Clark delves into a cold case involving the murder of a construction worker; Margot and Clark's lives are put in danger.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)