Golden Boy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Pilot": As Walter Clark Jr. is interviewed about his career, he reflects on his journey from homicide detective to the NYPD's youngest police commissioner.

S~

We'll see. I haven't been overly impressed with CBS midseason replacements lately. I'll give it a try.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"The Price of Revenge": A thief leads Clark to a murdered woman whose daughter is missing; Clark and Arroyo butt heads.

S~

It was fairly interesting, but a bit unrealistic... Go to homicide detective with only 1 or so years of experience, even if a hero. Then it implies he is commissioner 7 years later. So, 8 years on the force and chief of police? Or perhaps I lost track of a couple years.

I'll probably give it another shot. Usually, the second episode tells the tale of how it will fare. I thought the first three or four minutes (his heroics) was lamely shot and directed. Real B movie stuff.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Friday, March 8, 2013

"Young Guns": When an incident in the projects leaves a teenager injured and a gang member dead, Clark investigates; Arroyo threatens Clark.

S~

Well, after 2 episodes, it's fair. I'm still not buying the whole premise that after 8 years, he's the Chief of Police of NYPD.

S~

Well, after 2 episodes, it's fair. I'm still not buying the whole premise that after 8 years, he's the Chief of Police of NYPD.

S~

Well I reviewed the recording carefully and it appears he was a beat cop for 3 years then detective then 7 years later. So, about 10 years instead of my initial 7-8 year understanding.

I wonder if moving to Friday night will help or hurt it?

It's not moving. It will be staying on Tuesdays after all.

S~

Maybe someone pointed out having 2 different police commissioner shows in a row could make people think it was a sequel or something... They could have some fun with it like having Tom Selleck guest star on Golden Boy as the current police commissioner.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Role Models": A police officer is killed while moonlighting for a rap mogul; Clark threatens to reveal Arroyo's relationship with McKenzie.

S~

This inter-departmental thing is becoming tedious. I am enjoying the show in general, but every time this thing with Castillo comes up I cringe. It is a distraction to an otherwise decent show.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Vicious Cycle": No episode data anywhere. Show is already on the cancellation list for next year.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts