teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Pilot": As Walter Clark Jr. is interviewed about his career, he reflects on his journey from homicide detective to the NYPD's youngest police commissioner.

S~

We'll see. I haven't been overly impressed with CBS midseason replacements lately. I'll give it a try.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"The Price of Revenge": A thief leads Clark to a murdered woman whose daughter is missing; Clark and Arroyo butt heads.

S~

It was fairly interesting, but a bit unrealistic... Go to homicide detective with only 1 or so years of experience, even if a hero. Then it implies he is commissioner 7 years later. So, 8 years on the force and chief of police? Or perhaps I lost track of a couple years.

I'll probably give it another shot. Usually, the second episode tells the tale of how it will fare. I thought the first three or four minutes (his heroics) was lamely shot and directed. Real B movie stuff.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Friday, March 8, 2013

"Young Guns": When an incident in the projects leaves a teenager injured and a gang member dead, Clark investigates; Arroyo threatens Clark.

S~

Well, after 2 episodes, it's fair. I'm still not buying the whole premise that after 8 years, he's the Chief of Police of NYPD.

S~

Well, after 2 episodes, it's fair. I'm still not buying the whole premise that after 8 years, he's the Chief of Police of NYPD.

S~

Well I reviewed the recording carefully and it appears he was a beat cop for 3 years then detective then 7 years later. So, about 10 years instead of my initial 7-8 year understanding.

I wonder if moving to Friday night will help or hurt it?

It's not moving. It will be staying on Tuesdays after all.

S~

Maybe someone pointed out having 2 different police commissioner shows in a row could make people think it was a sequel or something... They could have some fun with it like having Tom Selleck guest star on Golden Boy as the current police commissioner.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Role Models": A police officer is killed while moonlighting for a rap mogul; Clark threatens to reveal Arroyo's relationship with McKenzie.

S~

This inter-departmental thing is becoming tedious. I am enjoying the show in general, but every time this thing with Castillo comes up I cringe. It is a distraction to an otherwise decent show.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Vicious Cycle": No episode data anywhere. Show is already on the cancellation list for next year.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)