Good Concert BD's?

IMG_20140203_174511_145_zpsy2tmovxr.jpg

611%2BijBK3WL.jpg

Just ordered that, I mean hell its only $5.60!

I just loaded up my Amazon wish list with several concert blu-rays Ive yet to see.

Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa Live in Amsterdam

Beth and Joe.jpg

You want to work out your speakers, a must have. I've seen Joe countless times. Never had the opportunity to see Beth. DTS-HD audio track is spectacular.

S~

You know you want it Jason ;) Work them dual subs.

Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition, Digipak), recorded live at London's 02 Arena, 12/10/2007. Concert performance with the three remaining members + John Bonham's son Jason on drums. Blu-ray, DTS-HD, 124 minutes. Includes bonus 116 minute DVD recorded during rehearsals on 12/06/2007 at Shepperton Studios, a 2 CD set of full concert and a booklet. Great show!
100_1374.JPG
100_1373.JPG

Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition, Digipak), recorded live at London's 02 Arena, 12/10/2007. Concert performance with the three remaining members + John Bonham's son Jason on drums. Blu-ray, DTS-HD, 124 minutes. Includes bonus 116 minute DVD recorded during rehearsals on 12/06/2007 at Shepperton Studios, a 2 CD set of full concert and a booklet. Great show!
View attachment 97485
View attachment 97484

This is an awesome disc!

Joe Bonamassa: Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks: March 23, 2015

Awesome concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe at Red Rocks.jpg

Last edited:
Joe Bonamassa: Muddy Waters & Howlin' Wolf Live at Red Rocks

Went straight from my mailbox to my BD player. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. 2 + Hours of Rockin' Good Blues. Seeing him again twice in May.

S~

I look at the Highdefdigest release's every week, and I am amazed how many good artists are not releasing blu-ray concerts. I guess they'd rather you try and find them somewhere in the country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts