Good Experience with Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VaberMan

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
Minnesota
Hi to all,

All I ever see here is complaints and ticked-off people so I thought I would post a good experience with Dish.

To begin I have been with Dish for quite a while, I am on my third dish and fourth generation of receivers. When I call I get the "you are one of best customers" blah blah. Anyway over the years I have had only two main problems. One was a remote control that whet bad after like four years and the other was yesterday when my 722 started to reboot every 1 1/2 - 2 hours. For the remote the CSR told me to purchase at Radio Shack and my account would be credited the total amount, which it was. Yesterday the CSR walked my through all the "fixes", even though I already tried them and when it didn't solve the problem said they would send a new one out 2-day air. No cost for the receiver but 14.95 for shipping, or sign up 5.99 protection plan, no shipping and if I want, cancel it in a week. I thought that was way nice to suggest this. The CSR was very pleasant and easy to understand even on a cell phone. OK that's my story for what it's worth.

That is very nice to hear. Traditionally people with bad experiences are FAR more vocal than people who are content. It is good to know there are people not looking to fault someone and are simply enjoying their service. I think we could all stand (myself included) to be a bit more positive.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts