good morning my friends movies on dish network ondemand

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
last night i was checking about 11pm and there are now over 5000 movies ondemand on the hopper 3.dish is slowly but surely adding a little bit more 4k movies i would say give it come time to add alot more since 4k is new to the scene.i talked to a csr on dish chat last night before i went to bed and she told me that the viacom channels that we are missing like tvland,mtv2,nickjr,nicktoons are coming to dish in HD she did not give me a time frame when it willl happen all we can do is to keep checking the uplink report.check the uplink report after 2:30pm cst i should be back from the gym after 2:30 to find out what is going on.

your friend

Allen bluegras Culver
streator,illinois

All these posts about HD and you still haven't learned the Dish definition of "soon" :devilish
right now dish has some bandwidth to play i thank dish for opening some room for our RSNS now only they can make them 24/7 would be better eventually all of our channels that have hd feeds will be added. yes we all know when the word soon is i told you guys about the viacom channels there are 4 or 5 channels there that will be added in hd and if ever that dish and comcast dispute there will be a bunch of channels to be added also in hd.that new satellite that nelson and scott is talking about could add some more too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)