Good News - CSN Chicago

talljoel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
April 3: Wwhite Sox at Cleveland and April 4: Houston at Cubs are now showing up as HD games on CSN Chicago.

Alright well I just got eh Dish Network All HD package, but when I go to channel 379 for CSN CHICAGO HD, it gives me the subscription menu so that I purchase it..? Shouldn't I already have it since its an HD channel?

Alright well I just got eh Dish Network All HD package, but when I go to channel 379 for CSN CHICAGO HD, it gives me the subscription menu so that I purchase it..? Shouldn't I already have it since its an HD channel?

Unless you're in the Chicago area covered by CSN Chicago you'll be blacked out unless you also add the regional sports channel package. Even then if they're showing a major league sports team, like the Bulls tonight, that would also be blacked out unless you have the NBA League Pass package.

re:

Unless you're in the Chicago area covered by CSN Chicago you'll be blacked out unless you also add the regional sports channel package. Even then if they're showing a major league sports team, like the Bulls tonight, that would also be blacked out unless you have the NBA League Pass package.

That's exactly why I am confused, I am in the Chicago area covered by CSN because I had Dish Network previously as well, it was just with the America's Top 200 channels (no HD). Maybe I need to buy the Top 100 Package as well to get CSN, then CSN HD will be there as well??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)