cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
JESSICA SIMPSON WILL NOT ATTEND GIANTS-COWBOY GAME

Boo-hoo, Big Blue.

Jessica Simpson won't be there.

The beautiful bad-luck charm and gal pal of Dallas quarterback Tony Romo will not attend Sunday's Giants-Cowboys playoff clash, her rep said.

This is a huge blow to superstitious Giants fans, who desperately wanted Simpson there to jinx her golden-boy signal caller.

"She is not attending, she's working on a new album," said Cindy Berger, publicist for the dishy distraction. "She will not be there, but she'll be watching [on TV] and cheering [Romo] on."

Romo's worst game this season happened when Simpson was in the stands watching him, wearing a pink Cowboys jersey with his No. 9 on it.

Maybe not-so-coincidentally, Romo's poorest performance last season was when his then-squeeze -- "American Idol" Carrie Underwood -- was in the stands.

"Ouch" said Giants fan Zach Curran, 26, of Jersey City at the ESPN Zone yesterday, upon hearing that Simpson would be a no-show Sunday.

"The Giants New York Giants needed her like a [12th] man or a secret weapon."

JESSICA SIMPSON WILL NOT ATTEND GIANTS-COWBOY GAME

This is about the dumbest thing someone could come up with, Just for an excuse on a game that was lost. Just admit Dallas fans its your team, not Jessica Simpson. No other fooball players have hot girlfriends? I guess thats why I hate the Cowboys!.Instead of trying to blame someone else for losing ,Suck it up and Grow the F#$% Up already.

This is about the dumbest thing someone could come up with, Just for an excuse on a game that was lost. Just admit Dallas fans its your team, not Jessica Simpson. No other fooball players have hot girlfriends? I guess thats why I hate the Cowboys!.Instead of trying to blame someone else for losing ,Suck it up and Grow the F#$% Up already.
:up:up:up

All this whining and they haven't even played the game yet ...... sheeesh
What excuse will the use the next week, they'll probably win this week, whats the week after gonna be like ?

Jimbo

All this whining and they haven't even played the game yet ...... sheeesh
What excuse will the use the next week, they'll probably win this week, whats the week after gonna be like ?

Jimbo

I'm taking the Giants, they are better on the road then home.

I HATE the Cowboys...only my hate for the PATS, the Broncos and the Chiefs supercedes them.....but this is more of the Dallas media than anything else. Ironically, they were talking about this in the AM sport talk radio stations this morning. ALL stating the same thing, "instead of giving this guy a pat on the back and giving his props for dating a hot babe....the media in Dallas are looking for excuses ALREADY to fail against the Giants....."

I HATE the Cowboys...only my hate for the PATS, the Broncos and the Chiefs supercedes them.....but this is more of the Dallas media than anything else. Ironically, they were talking about this in the AM sport talk radio stations this morning. ALL stating the same thing, "instead of giving this guy a pat on the back and giving his props for dating a hot babe....the media in Dallas are looking for excuses ALREADY to fail against the Giants....."

I agree with you, but I think they might be thinking that Romo who hasn't won a playoff game yet is off doing who knows what in Mexico, while Manning. Favre and Brady is probably at work on their week off trying to make the team better, trying to learn more. That's what great QBs do.

I'm not saying he did anything against the rules, but if he wants to be a premier QB, then maybe he should start acting like one, there is plenty of time after the season is over to go to Mexico.

The reason us Dallas fans are so damn nervous about JS is because we watched our team start great this year and then saw production and play drop off. The last four or five games have shown that Dallas really just does not have the ability to go all the way. They can't seem to get it together, get in a rhythm, and play aggressively enough. All this started about the time we heard Romo was dating JS, so naturally we feel it's her fault. :) I really would like to see Dallas pull it out over New York in a decisive way, but I really feel that they are gonna get their asses handed to 'em on a silver platter. It will be painful to watch, but I can live with that. My only hope is that whoever beats Dallas goes on to beat the s&%t out of the Pats.

Everybody bitches about all the "celebrity" coverage taking over the media, detracting from real news, and yet here you guys are talking about whom?:eek:
This is so true. I get sick of all these celebrities constantly in your face! :mad:

lrg-1223-britney-spears-flashing-0.jpg

Oops...sorry about that. :eek:

I agree with you, but I think they might be thinking that Romo who hasn't won a playoff game yet is off doing who knows what in Mexico, while Manning. Favre and Brady is probably at work on their week off trying to make the team better, trying to learn more. That's what great QBs do.

I'm not saying he did anything against the rules, but if he wants to be a premier QB, then maybe he should start acting like one, there is plenty of time after the season is over to go to Mexico.

After the season is over we'll find out about Brady's trip to somewhere like Greece on his time off and no one will say a word.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)