Good News for HD locals in Norfolk, Portland, Hartford, Buffalo (1 Viewer)

codton

SatelliteGuys Guru
Nov 5, 2007
Waterford, CT
After listening to the most recent podcast, Scott revealed the following dates for the next group of HD locals:

May 1
Norfolk, VA (confirmed)
Fort Myers, FL (tentative)

May 8
Portland, ME (confirmed)
Hartford, CT (confirmed)

May 15
Buffalo, NY (confirmed)

Great podcast! Thanks for the information, Scott and Goaliebob!

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
THANK GOD . . . FINALLY HARTFORD CT . . . Everyone else in my neighborhood has had HD locals for over a year now with the other providers; this will allow them to more competitive with Cox!

mrperple

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 25, 2007
right here in ct
I was hoping for this week but after waiting as long as I have one more week wont hurt. At least we have a hard date to look forward to. May 8th can't get here fast enough.

donjoy44

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 23, 2006
After listening to the most recent podcast, Scott revealed the following dates for the next group of HD locals:

May 1
Norfolk, VA (confirmed)
Fort Myers, FL (tentative)

May 8
Portland, ME (confirmed)
Hartford, CT (confirmed)

May 15
Buffalo, NY (confirmed)

Great podcast! Thanks for the information, Scott and Goaliebob!
\
I just got an Email from DISHNETWORK, telling my Locals in HD would be commming soon please click here to see when, I did and it has Hartford locals HD comming in June "Hmm not in May"

codton

SatelliteGuys Guru
Nov 5, 2007
Waterford, CT
\
I just got an Email from DISHNETWORK, telling my Locals in HD would be commming soon please click here to see when, I did and it has Hartford locals HD comming in June "Hmm not in May"

That list was posted a while back - and isn't always accurate - and Scott says the launch is still as planned for next week, May 8. Apparently there is still an issue with FOX 61 that needs fixing, but 3 of the BIG 4 are ready to roll!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts