Good third-person games for PS3?

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
I just don't like first-person games of any kind, and I'm starting to wonder what my next game will be once I'm tired of Uncharted (which looks like it will still be a while). I thought it was going to be Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, but now it looks like that won't be out until later in the Summer.

So, are there good third person shooters or similar out there (probably wouldn't want things too bloody/gory either), or games with both a third-person and first-person mode?

Thanks!

Are there any third-person shooters on the PS3?

Rainbow kinda goes from first to third when you take cover.

Does...

it have to be a shooter? I'm playing Devil May Cry 4 right now and it's pretty entertaining (although it is nowhere near as exciting as Ninja Gaiden Sigma). Another great third person game is Heavenly Sword, if you haven't played that already.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a shooter. Any kind of adventure game, or whatever.

Uncharted is the only TPS I've played on the PS3, other than Ratchet & Clank, if you count that.

I had Ninja Gaiden, but for some reason I just got really bored about halfway through and ended up trading it. I've tried the Heavenly Sword demo... I might try that at some point.

The new Tomb Raider looks pretty cool, but that's a long way off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)