GoSatellite... Don't go away mad, just go away

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lumpkin666

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
USA
Sorry if anybody is a die hard fan of GoSatellite, but I've never really considered them before, as I never recognized them before looking at the "PROUD SatelliteGuys GOLD sponsors" to find a quick/cheap complete system to have shipped to a buddy's house soon.

What a load of crap. I cannot believe that they are a GOLD Sponsor, when half of their "most popular" complete FTA setups that they so proudly advertise on their site just scream hacker bait. One "FTA" system is packed with a 24" dish, and another comes with a elliptical dish and 3 circular LNBs. Only one of their "most popular" FTA systems that they advertise on the front page actually appears designed for a FTA user. That's plain sad. I know this is not a democracy, but if it were, I'd vote them banned as a sponsor until they prove themselves as dealers true to the spirit of what SatelliteGuys.us promotes.

I definitely won't be buying from them, and hope that nobody else here is fooled into getting on their list either :/

I bought my first Coolsat 5000 from them. That was when I was a newbie, and didn't know any better, but I know their product selection is, well, suspect. But, they have the right to sell what they want, the product itself isn't illegal, its what you do with it that's illegal. :)

I appreciate their sponsorship, though.:up

I have never seen them do Satelliteguys specials like the other sponsors do, either.:cool:

I noticed the same thing about them after I made my first purchase. But you sure can't beat $89 for a Fortec Mercury II. I'll go for the cheapest deal no matter what intentions are satisfied for their customer base elsewhere.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts