Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just went to watch TV and I have a 4 minute Dish On Demand ad on my DVR.

Anyone else get it? It seemed old as the menus and movies were all from December. :)

I saw it in the schedule and TRIED to delete it before it recorded, it still came back. Just killed the recorded ad w/o watching it.

I was awake at 2 am cst and noticed the red record light came on, checked and it was the dod infomercial, I deleted it without watching, so far it has not come back

Bob

I wondered why my receiver was tuned to 101 when I turned it on this morning. It wasn't tuned to that when I shut it off last night. Later found the recording from Dish.

You guys are being nice. Usually when this happens we see a thread "WTF dish spamming my DVR, I'm gonna cancel my service" or some such rubbish.

I had it on my 722 but thats not the end. i think whatever they did with that also changed my modulation channel for TV2 from 60(air) to 73(cable). i went to sleep watching tv and woke up to snow.

You guys are being nice. Usually when this happens we see a thread "WTF dish spamming my DVR, I'm gonna cancel my service" or some such rubbish.
I started a blog on a web site called Cancel Dish Network Because of DVR Ad's and then filed a formal complaint with the BBB - and they called me and offered me free HD for life! :D

This is the first time Dish has pushed a recording to my DVR. Hopefully this isn't the first of many.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts