Got my HD Player!!

LH4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
And it's AMAZING!! WOW!! i haven't tried it on y samsung LCD but i did on my Panasonic projection, and it is beautiful. i wasn't sure to get HD or BR, but i was given an HD Player for my birthday and i am glad it was! lol my decision was made for me and i seriously love it. so i guess HD could add one more buyer/customer/fan to them!!

Enjoy your new HD-DVD player, just to let you know Warner is now going to be blu-ray exclusives, so If I were you, I'd pick up all the HD-DVD titles from Warner asap before they run out! They may even have some good deals soon, keep an eye out @ amazon.com

And it's AMAZING!! WOW!! i haven't tried it on y samsung LCD but i did on my Panasonic projection, and it is beautiful. i wasn't sure to get HD or BR, but i was given an HD Player for my birthday and i am glad it was! lol my decision was made for me and i seriously love it. so i guess HD could add one more buyer/customer/fan to them!!

Talk about bad timing. :eek: Stock up on titles as soon as you can, because this war is all but over now.

lol.. She :) .

but you know what? i like the HD, and until it is completely died out, there is still hope for more titles. who knows, maybe we will get a huge turn around and one of them drop BR and go to HD. it is disappointing, however, to have only certain titles available for HD. i mean i love Sony movies, i was reading the list on here and i liked a lot of the movies on it.. what can i say? but i still stand behind HD, maybe in the future i could get a Blu-Ray, but i am happy with my HD :) . and like someone said, if it doesn't work out, HD is still a great up-conversion.

quick question (and sorry if this isn't aloud to be talked about) but can't you get like copies of Blu-Ray's on HD format? like even if done illegally?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)