Got my Perfect Offer HD DVDs!

luckycat

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 9, 2003
Michigan
After purchasing my xbox hd dvd add-on, I sent in my Perfect Offer form for my 5 HD DVDs - this was early August. No word from anyone, so I called Microsoft yesterday (the # on the form) - they had no record of a submission at all! The CS agent asked me to fill out a new form and mail it to a new address..obviously ignore the UPC code.

Not happy, but oh well...

Magically, TODAY, I received my HD DVDs. So apparently they did get these, and basically it took just over 10 weeks.

Not sure how they would not "see me" in their system, but I have my HD DVDs...

Sent in mine late July after purchasing an A2. Received a delay with an option to cancel notice 6-7 weeks later. Don't know why anyone would want to cancel free movies, so I ignored it.

Surprisingly received them about 3 more weeks later. Not to happy that the cases were gashed, but I can always buy replacement cases.

As for the movies, all are in perfect working condition. :D

...so I called Microsoft yesterday (the # on the form) - they had no record of a submission at all!...Magically, TODAY, I received my HD DVDs...Not sure how they would not "see me" in their system, but I have my HD DVDs...

I had a very similar experience. After 9 weeks, I called and was told I wasn't in the system, but that it could take 10 weeks to show up (I wasn't told to fill out another form). 2 days after the phone call, the discs arrived. It's almost as if the phone call prompted the shipment. Coincidence?

I had a very similar experience. After 9 weeks, I called and was told I wasn't in the system, but that it could take 10 weeks to show up (I wasn't told to fill out another form). 2 days after the phone call, the discs arrived. It's almost as if the phone call prompted the shipment. Coincidence?

Coincidence indeed, that is what I thought as well...

Your delays are common. It took me about 12 weeks to receive my movies from my A20 purchase. I received the card and giggled. All the free Universal movies have gashes to prevent people from returning them to retailers that accept returns w/o receipts.

Congrats on your purchases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts