Got same audio out of sync on Hopper 3 as I did on Hopper 2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Riker

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 22, 2004
Audio goes ahead of video; same as it did on hopper 2. Called hopper 3 tech and they say they are working on it. Netflix from it never has prob, nor does a blu ray or built in smart tv part. Anyone else have this problem. Doesn't matter if its recorded or live.

Also, could not get the transfer of recordings from old hopper to it via the built in ethernet cable and setup in diagnostics menu.

Audio goes ahead of video; same as it did on hopper 2. Called hopper 3 tech and they say they are working on it. Netflix from it never has prob, nor does a blu ray or built in smart tv part. Anyone else have this problem. Doesn't matter if its recorded or live.

Also, could not get the transfer of recordings from old hopper to it via the built in ethernet cable and setup in diagnostics menu.
For the transfer, does your old Hopper have the new unreleased user interface, i.e. does it look the same as your H3 interface? If not, it won't work, as this is not a supported feature yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have seen this a few times - never had an issue on the Hopper 2K I had before. A reset seems to fit the issue for me (for a bit at least).

I seen it on the debate a few days ago. Both ota and satellite thru the h3. Haven't seen it since.

I have had audio sync issues for a couple years now with the Hoppers on my primary LED TV. It is just a straight HDMI connection from the Hopper to the TV, so there is no reason for the audio to be off. Often it is fine, but other times it is very noticeably off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)