Got the NEW BILL with NEW PRICE!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Down size your extra dual tuner dvrs for 211ks and pay for the dvr software for 39.99 and you can actually save money over what you have today. The 211k is $7.00 and NO DVR FEE. So keep one dual tuner dvr and the rest 211ks. They are cheaper now at 119.00 at the dishstore.org.

Can anyone confirm this for me, please ?

I have a leased dvr as my primary receiver. I am now being charged a lease fee.

I am getting a $10 credit because Dish over charged me for platinum hd for 6 months, but they're still charging me $20 for hd.

If I post a copy of the bill, would somebody explain it to me ?

Can anyone confirm this for me, please ?

I have a leased dvr as my primary receiver. I am now being charged a lease fee.

I am getting a $10 credit because Dish over charged me for platinum hd for 6 months, but they're still charging me $20 for hd.

If I post a copy of the bill, would somebody explain it to me ?

go to your online account and look at you Programming. Attached is a picture of what my screen looks like. That is AEP plus locals and the proper $10 HD & Platinum charge. It appears the new prices are there.

Your lease fee should go away and the receiver will get a flat fee based on the type of receiver that it is. You'll get a flat $6 fee if any of your receivers is a DVR and it will cover all DVR's on your account.

Attachments

• mydishprice.JPG
    mydishprice.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 234
How did you capture that screen ? My HD selection won't expand like yours. I'm thinking about dumbing down my programming for a few weeks until they figure it out.

My bill for mid Feb to mid March had 5 premiums for $50. My main bill bill was Silver, with 1 premium being an upgrade to Gold (top 250), another being Gold HD, a third being Platinum HD, along with HBO and Showtime. The bill was dated 1/28. So they're still charging me $20 for HD.

If I wasn't getting a $10 credit for being over charged for 6 months, my bill would have gone up $17.

To clear it up, I have a leased 622 and (2) 211ks that I own.

Programming: Top 250, Platinum HD, locals, Cinemax for a year for a penny, plus HBO and Showtime.

Without the credit, I would have had a bill for $131.

How did you capture that screen ? My HD selection won't expand like yours. I'm thinking about dumbing down my programming for a few weeks until they figure it out.

Open browser to page, press ALT+PrtSc. Open Microsoft Paint. CTRL+V. select just the area you want with the rectangle selector. Ctrl+C, File New, Ctrl+V. File Save As JPG. Then attach that jpg.

Depending on what you see, you may need to de-select the HD gold and HD Platinum. then the new HD+ Platinum should show up.

yes bob, we know, we know. We have been hearing it for the last three weeks from you on just about every thread on this site.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE CANCEL AND LEAVE DISH ALREADY! We are all begging you!

yes please leave Dish Bob.

Oh wait I thought you were leaving.....

yes please leave Dish Bob.

Oh wait I thought you were leaving.....

my bill rolls over feb 13th. I am shopping for my new provider.

I have nothed that subs that didnt get hit with large fee increases are the ones complaining of my posts..........

Well if this increase stands next year the fees will go up again and they will likely see the big increase.

E loyalty rep said D has their increase next month, so we lose some gain some. I dont believe thats a good attitude to use with a customer.

Heck if it werent for customers that female loyalty rep and everyone else at E wouldnt have a job............

my bill rolls over feb 13th. I am shopping for my new provider.
you should really have the new provider almost ready to be in place by now

I have nothed that subs that didnt get hit with large fee increases are the ones complaining of my posts..........
uh try again. I don't have an increase because right now I don't have Dish. :p
My increase was last September on my provider

But seriously you go through threads and you keep posting the same thing about the increase and its getting tiring....real tiring. If you dont like your bill, then leave. There are other providers out there who would love to have you as a customer :rolleyes:

My bill went DOWN $3.51 :D
Was $69.99 last month.

Feb 15 - Mar 14 Classic Silver 200 With Locals 52.99
Leased Receiver Fee 7.00
DVR Service 6.00
HD & Platinum 10.00
Loyalty Offer 6 of 12 - Adjustment -10.00
Taxes 0.49
Total AutoPay on Feb 17, 2010 $ 66.48

I have 2 - 622 Receivers...

I want a new bill with a new price, so I'd like to know why Dish won't let me downgrade my programming either online or through the automated phone system without talking to a "customer service representative." I am fed up with them right now. I'd like the opportunity to make changes to MY account without mommy approving and trying to talk me out of it.

I want a new bill with a new price, so I'd like to know why Dish won't let me downgrade my programming either online or through the automated phone system without talking to a "customer service representative." I am fed up with them right now. I'd like the opportunity to make changes to MY account without mommy approving and trying to talk me out of it.

If you call they often waive the $5 downgrade fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)