Got the NEW BILL with NEW PRICE!

SSSHHHHHHHHH! That's what I thought, BUT this is Dish. Maybe next month? Hopefully never.....;)

And notice, there is no $5.00 credit for being hooked up to phone/internet....(which I am) so, who knows....

Just a thought - Would that $10 phone line credit make the $10 receiver fee increase a wash?

AEP to 250. I think $40 for movie packages is TOO MUCH! For that kind of money you can get NetFlix for $10 and drop two movie packages if you still want some movies on tv or just drop all the movie packages and just have the NetFlix.

My bill generated January 28, 2010 has the new charges on it.

I have 1 - 722k - primary and 3 - 221/211k receivers.

New bill:

DishHdAbsolute with locals - $34.99
DVR service - 6.00
Leased receiver fee - 7.00
HD Solo Receiver - 7.00
HD Solo Receiver - 7.00

Total - $61.99

Last month's bill was:

DishHdAbsolute with locals - $34.99
Dish Network DVR service - 5.98
Leased receiver fee - 7.00
Solo Receiver - 5.00
HD Solo Receiver - 7.00

Total - $59.97

I did replace my 301 with a purchased 211 because the monthly fee was going to be $7 any way and...

I was notified of my online bill. I have AEP with locals, sports, HD ultimate. It listed all the same pricing as before but now ADDED THE $6.00 DVR fee. I have a 722 main and a 612. It still added $7 for the 612. I chatted and they said i would see a $2.99 credit next month and my AEP went down to $99.99. Ultimately my bill will go up $3.00.

I'm switching to 250 gold and buying a ROKU box with $9 Netflix

No bills will be generate with the new pricing until February 1st.

Tomorrow check out http://www.dishnetwork.com/2010 for info on what your bill is going to be.

$6 account level DVR fee is part of the new price structure, correct?

The online site is also referencing a $5 receiver credit for 6 mo. Sounds like a phone line connect credit is being given and then will be phased out.

Not sure I get why you are doubting what members bills say. You have enough experience with DISH to know that they don't have a clue what is going on most of the time.

My January 27th generated bill has the new package names, and my increase of $4.

Last year the Dvr advantage pack went up by $8.00 a month. Which was an outrageous amount of money in my opinion. Now DISH offered anyone who had it a $3.00 dvr credit to make the increase much less biting. I received my last credit in December. I even got it extended when I switched to the WITH dvr packs so I could get the HD & Plat pack for $10.00. So I got this credit for a year. IF DISH is smart they will keep the $5.00 phone line connection credit for each duo tuner dvr to help prevent stacking and to offset the outrageous increase in equipment fees.

I think here's the deal why the second receiver isn't $17.

From the website posted earlier;

"CREDITS TO YOUR ACCOUNT

You have participated in a long-running promotional offer where you received discounted pricing on your 2-TV receivers by connecting them to a phone line. That promotional offer expired on January 31st. Because you are a valued customer, we have provided receiver credits on your account for six months."

So who ever said things will change for current subs in July is correct....

SSSHHHHHHHHH! That's what I thought, BUT this is Dish. Maybe next month? Hopefully never.....;)

And notice, there is no $5.00 credit for being hooked up to phone/internet....(which I am) so, who knows....

Mine showed as $7 and it should be $10, but even if it goes up to $10, my monthly bill is going to go down.

I think here's the deal why the second receiver isn't $17.

From the website posted earlier;

"CREDITS TO YOUR ACCOUNT

You have participated in a long-running promotional offer where you received discounted pricing on your 2-TV receivers by connecting them to a phone line. That promotional offer expired on January 31st. Because you are a valued customer, we have provided receiver credits on your account for six months."

So who ever said things will change for current subs in July is correct....

Long running promotion? I don't recall anyone at DISH ever telling me that when I connected a phone line to save $5 that it was a promotion long or short term...

my bill went up $4.99 because of Dish eliminating the DVR package.

Classic silver with DVR was 57.99.

New package is 47.99 plus 5.99 for locals plus 6.00 for DVR = 59.98 = 1.99 increase plus loss of 3.00 DVR advantage credit = 4.99 increase.

THATS sux...I have 4 DVRS in my house one 612.. 2 722s and one 722K ..gonna be $17 for each DVR instead of $12 USED TO BE!! ..
thats whole alot a money !

THATS sux...I have 4 DVRS in my house one 612.. 2 722s and one 722K ..gonna be $17 for each DVR insted $12!! ..
thats whole alot a money !

I had AEP to avoid the 6 buck DVR fee per box.

My 625s went from 5 bucks to 17 bucks:(

722K went from 7 bucks to 17 bucks

with 2 722Ks

and 2 625s have family coming to stay

the total increase is!!!!!! 30 some bucks:(

I had AEP to avoid the 6 buck DVR fee per box.

My 625s went from 5 bucks to 17 bucks:(

722K went from 7 bucks to 17 bucks

with 2 722Ks

and 2 625s have family coming to stay

the total increase is!!!!!! 30 some bucks:(

yes bob, we know, we know. We have been hearing it for the last three weeks from you on just about every thread on this site.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE CANCEL AND LEAVE DISH ALREADY! We are all begging you!

My Bill went UP $1 and in 6 months $5 more.
So a $6 increase for the year.
But was offered a a $10 for 12 months credit as well as a 612 in place of my 622.
Said No to both right now( 24 month commitments) , But in 6 months I may say Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts