Got To Give A Hand To Voom Production Values

gutter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 26, 2004
I have not been always complimentary to VOOM when it comes to picture quality issues but I have to tip my production hat to there self promos.

As a TV producer, they really put in a lot of production value and effort to attract the 30,000 subscribers to view their offerings. It should not be overlooked that they must have put a lot of resources into their production center which must be worth millions. Anyway, as a director and writer, I want to compliment their production staff on their creativity.

I agree and also I give a tip of the hat to their show productions, I think they are top notch, especially the graphics and trailers on MonstersHD. That's why I am so bothered by their lack of interest in fixing the mosquito noise. They are a top notch production showing a 3rd rate picture, what's up with that? :confused:

DarrellP said:
I agree and also I give a tip of the hat to their show productions, I think they are top notch, especially the graphics and trailers on MonstersHD. That's why I am so bothered by their lack of interest in fixing the mosquito noise. They are a top notch production showing a 3rd rate picture, what's up with that? :confused:

I also agree with gutter. To me, it means that V* has a true potential. Plus, as DarellP is saying, mosquito noise is fixable. So, there is hope. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)