Gotta love the loyalty department

Borgie

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
I was the one who started the thread about Turbo HD Gold customers getting hosed.

Called this morning to talk to the loyalty department. They made an offer to me I couldn't refuse and I didn't even have to sign up for another 24 month commitment. I am still no longer under commitment.

Before:
Turbo HD Gold with locals and DVR fee = 60.97 a month

After: (for at least 12 months)
Classic Silver DVR advantage with Classic Gold 250 BONUS PAK, and Gold HD addon = 60.99 a month

So i get all the viacom channels added and won't get hosed out of future channels, unless they go into platinum, and I don't have to pay an extra 17.00 bucks a month.

I was the one who started the thread about Turbo HD Gold customers getting hosed.

Called this morning to talk to the loyalty department. They made an offer to me I couldn't refuse and I didn't even have to sign up for another 24 month commitment. I am still no longer under commitment.

Before:
Turbo HD Gold with locals and DVR fee = 60.97 a month

After: (for at least 12 months)
Classic Silver DVR advantage with Classic Gold 250 BONUS PAK, and Gold HD addon = 60.99 a month

So i get all the viacom channels added and won't get hosed out of future channels, unless they go into platinum, and I don't have to pay an extra 17.00 bucks a month.

But for how long?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)