Graphics Card Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
All of them are listed are HDCP ready and one is HDCP compliant, what is the difference between ready and complaint? I need to be able to use DirecTV2PC with no issues

Also, my monitor is 1920 x 1080, not the 1920 x 1050 like most monitors. These card have no issue displaying 1080p?

Yep all of those should display 1080p no problem. Here are a couple of links on HDCP ready and HDCP Compliant.

What Is an HDCP-Ready Video Card? | eHow.com
HDCP/HDMI : Definition

[/URL]

Ended up getting the Radeon HD 6770 1GB. Was thinking about the 6790. Didn't need anything better than that since I am not a gamer. But I finally get the true HD image on my HD monitor now and there is no more lag in refreshing.

Windows score is now 7.6 for all graphics

I use those and this one because you can see the benchmark scores AND the cost for a best bang for the buck comparison.

OVERALL SPEED PassMark Software - Video Card Benchmarks - High End Video Cards

VALUE RATED PassMark Software - Video Card Benchmarks - High End Video Cards

Ended up getting the Radeon HD 6770 1GB. Was thinking about the 6790. Didn't need anything better than that since I am not a gamer. But I finally get the true HD image on my HD monitor now and there is no more lag in refreshing.

Windows score is now 7.6 for all graphics
exactly. great choice dk . enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts