great american country now in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
here is some info that i got from great american country just a minute ago and now they have a HD feed.now all dish network needs to do is to pick it up.here is what they told me

Great American Country is now available in HD and we are in constant negotiations about the carriage and distribution of GAC-HD. The service is available to be distributed, we ask loyal viewers to be our advocate and continue to express the interest in GAC-HD Please call your provider and let them know you would like to see Great American Country in HD!

Thanks

allen bluegras

Last edited:
You are a very persistent person bluegras, maybe even a little crazy as well. What am I saying, aren't we all a little crazy here? :eek:

i just wanted to let you know the new about great american country in HD.sometimes i am little crazy going to see the psych tommorow about my meds.

My biggest gripe with these channels going HD is how much content do they actually have it HD? I hear people asking for HD channels all the time but some of these channels have nothing to offer in true HD. Have you looked at some of the programming on some of the HD channels Dish has now? It's terrible.

yes i am a country music fan i actually listen to bluegrass music but i like country music as well

I would not admit that to anyone ... just sayin'

:facepalm

I tune in daily just because I want to see what he comes up with next!

I don't think a mental disorder is something people need to be ashamed of. That's just the way he is so why should he have to hide it?

I don't think a mental disorder is something people need to be ashamed of. That's just the way he is so why should he have to hide it?

I think he was joking but I couldn't agree with you more.

BTW, off topic but partly because of your feedback some time ago, I went to Charter for internet about a month ago and so far couldn't be happier. AVERAGE 35 down and 4.25 up!:) Thanks!

Ed

Yes got to say except we lose it from time to time Charter internet is fast, 40 down on average, and like you 4.25 up.

I'm going to launch a live cam from my porch next month,720P baby!Wonder of Dish will add it?:D

Couldn't resist.Actually GAC in HD wouldn't be such a bad thing,especially with these dang $5 rate hikes.

Just because a channel is available in HD does not mean that hd channel is free for providers to carry. (Look at what happened to dish and Disney)

Please don't think it's as easy as sending an email and you provider turning the channel on. There is a lot of contract work that goes into adding a channel.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)