This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

great american country now in HD

I'm going to launch a live cam from my porch next month,720P baby!Wonder of Dish will add it?

I'd like to request DIRT add this to the list of wanted channels. It's HD so Blugrass wants it too.

Bad news, channel was just purchased by Comcast and now shows reality programming about people making duck calls.

I'd like to request DIRT add this to the list of wanted channels. It's HD so Blugrass wants it too.

I figure I can get away with the must carry demand,my live cam will feature live weather,and for entertainment,deer,birds,rabbits,dogs,and cats,all frolicking about.That should fall into the public interest category.Oh,and the best part,all commercial free!No hopper or dvr required!

we ask loyal viewers to be our advocate and continue to express the interest in GAC-HD
Translation: we want to be paid more money for our HD feed so we want you the viewer to advocate for its carriage so your bills will go up.

Translation: we want to be paid more money for our HD feed so we want you the viewer to advocate for its carriage so your bills will go up.

Sooo Cynical. Sooo correct....

Got to play devils advocate here,what's another $5-$15 increase?We get them whether we get new channels or not.One of these days,they need to sweeten the pot,or dare I say,lower the price!

would you guys like this channel added in HD i want to know what you think?

I liked the old country like Reba, Blackhawk, Sammy Kershaw and everything prior. This new country does nothing for me.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Oh, My, Gosh,
I MUST be OLD,
How 'bout Hank, Waylon, Willie, Merle, Johnny, Buck, Roy, Ray, Kris, Charlie, Charley, Patsy, Loretta, Kitty...
Reba, Garth, Shania are 'classic country'???
;(

Last edited:
Oh, My, Gosh,
I MUST be OLD,
How 'bout Hank, Waylon, Willie, Merle, Johnny, Buck, Roy, Ray, Kris, Charlie, Charley, Patsy, Loretta, Kitty...
Reba, Garth, Shania are 'classic country'???
;(

LOL. I was a kid at that time. I like Hank, Waylon and all those, too.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am a paid member of the GCBMA( Gulf Coast Bluegrass Music Association). Let GAC rock and put it on BB@Home, since we lost our disc movies, we need something good added for our money(no extra cost).

I do know that since Dish does not tell the channel provider what to send them there are some that will send a 4:3 HD signal.Then if the customer watching that channel will use the "*" button on the remote control(Format) you can expand the picture to widescreen and get a picture that may not be total "HD" but a picture that looks better than just watching a 4:3 "SD" picture.