Great antenna being Discontinued

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I saw today on Winegard Direct.com - Winegard TV Antennas and Accessories that the Winegard Hd8200p is being discontinued and no longer availible. If you can find one at a local retailer grab it, it is a great antenna, I'm going to get one as a spare.

Dodge

Home of the plano tackle boxes! I have relatives from my wife's side that lived there for many years, now only one remains there. the other two families have moved to marseilles and somonauk...

two things if I can. I just installed a hd tv and had dish over to upgrade my dvr. afterwards, I found out my milwaukee locals are not in hd. surprise. heres hoping it will happen soon and I tried a $35 indoor antenna to no aavail - took it back. the other thing is also after the tech left, I noticed my dvdr is not hooked up properly to work. I have a panny th42pz77u tv, the dish hd622 dvr/receiver and a sony rdrgx355 recorder. without being able to give you the units schematics, I was hoping you could tell me why we cannnot get this thing to work as before. Dish wont help, and sony/panny cant help.

any assistance is appreciated.

Hoophead
How are the hd dvr connected to your tv, Hdmi, Component or coax ( i would hope its not!!!) ???
pm me your email and I can give a call
Brian

Hoophead
How are the hd dvr connected to your tv, Hdmi, Component or coax ( i would hope its not!!!) ???
pm me your email and I can give a call
Brian

Please pm dodge not flywheel, he is my brother and was on his pc..

"This item is NOT UPS Shippable, it must go by freight truck."

Obviously an item you want to find locally...

Which goes with the OP's advice "if you canfind on at a local retailer grab it".

I was waiting for Los Angeles to move thier UHF Digital to VHF... and I was going to buy this antenna... but now... I think I need to buy the bullet and find one locally this week ! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)