Great French Open Tennis Finals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Justine Henin-Hardenne just won her 3rd French Open title in 4 years, but I didn't watch it (world cup)

Tomorrow is the Men's Final between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. Should be a classic, as Federer has only lost 3 matches all year, and all were to Nadal. Federer has won 27 straight Grand Slam Matches, while Nadal has won 59 straight matches on clay courts. Something has to give. No 1. (federer) vs. No. 2 (nadal), this is a BIG match in the tennis world and if you ever want to see a good tennis match, tomorrow should supply it.

I've always been more of a wimbledon guy, but I may have to skip world cup tomorrow for this, which sucks...

I watched the French Open. Got up at 6 and watched the finals both days. I was rooting for Justine and Roger in the finals. I listened to the women's semi's at work through the French Open website. Wimbledon is a cool place to visit if you get the chance during the off-season at least for me. You can take a tour of the grounds and 2pm London time with a guide even if it's raining. Call in advance to put your name on the list though. You get to sit in the center court stadium as part of your tour. Hopefully, the construcition is done now from when I was there a few years ago..there's a shop where you can buy souveniors too. Vandalism has taken over the winning board from the previous year. People steal the names off the board during the tours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)