Great FTA Tool!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larobpra

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
North of "Upstate NY"
The wife picked up one of these - Welcome to Eviant.com - Your Personal Digital TV
- for our "new" kitchen. It comes with a built in battery which makes it perfect for use at the dish when tweaking things. I also found it handy this evening after unhooking the roof antenna to get ready for the upcoming shingle replacement and hooking into the homemade antenna in the attic for the upstairs TV. Just for kicks I took it and the antenna out on the flat part of the roof just to see what it would scan in, and got 25+ channels! Too bad they don't all come from the same direction!

Nice looking tv, too bad the website wouldn't load the "where to buy" page. I'm sure there will be plenty of others.

Just for kicks I took it and the antenna out on the flat part of the roof just to see what it would scan in, and got 25+ channels! Too bad they don't all come from the same direction!

Check out the "jointenna" from Channel Master. Amazon has them. :)
I've been meaning to get a couple and rearrange my OTA, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts