Great Kung Fu HD movies but...

edtorious

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2005
San Diego, CA
Kung Fu HD kicks ass but I'm kind of disappointed to find that the movies are dubbed in English! :mad: I hate that. I'd rather watch it in their original language and in english subtitle. I couldn't understand movies dubbed in English especially when I'm watching their lips moving but different words are coming out, I cannot help but laugh so hard! :D Sometimes they don't even make sense. Remember the movie Kung Pow? The way they make fun of asian movies dubbed in english, well that's how I feel, even though I'm trying so hard to watch it seriously, I couldn't help but laugh. So I hope voom get's my message on this. :rolleyes: But I love the fact the movies are in HD though so it's A-OK!

I agree

Yeah i agree with you i like Chow Yunn-Fat Movies,Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and others and it does sound weird but i can't complain about the HD it looks awesome. :D

Miramax/Disney are the owners of these HD Transfers. This is how they have chosen to deliever their movies. I agree with you all about the Original Languague.

I'm glad people are agreeing, :D just like today I was watching Chinese Ghost Story I, II & III in Monsters HD. It was great! :D It was shown in their original language w/ english subtitle. The movie makes sense too! :D I hope to see more asian movies like this in Kung Fu HD. :)

Is anyone else a fan of the bumpers on KungFu HD? I think they did an awesome job with the animation, and the trivia circles that are in between the feature presentations. :D

I keep wandering, what's going to happen to all that awesome work, if Voom goes away. :no

THe gunslinger and guy tv bumpers have gottne very good lately. I wish the content would back up the promise a little more consistently. I'm ready for THe Master and Kid from Shaolin to go to pasture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)