Great service from DISH

ilfoman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
North
When I checked my bill, I had been charged $95 for a tech visit which I never had, nor ordered. I used the "chat" option to contact DISH and they were very polite and quick to solve my problem. No idea how the charge got there.
For my inconvenience they offered me free Cinemax or Showtime for 3 months. I took Showtime. Kudos to the excellent service.:smile:

When I checked my bill, I had been charged $95 for a tech visit which I never had, nor ordered. I used the "chat" option to contact DISH and they were very polite and quick to solve my problem. No idea how the charge got there.
For my inconvenience they offered me free Cinemax or Showtime for 3 months. I took Showtime. Kudos to the excellent service.:smile:

Nice to see they resolved it quickly for you.

I hear all of these "horror stories" about Dish Customer Service, but I have always had excellent experiences. Be it Chat, DiRT and even calling in.

I hear all of these "horror stories" about Dish Customer Service, but I have always had excellent experiences. Be it Chat, DiRT and even calling in.

Calling in? Perhaps you have a really sexy voice...

I generally don't have any issues calling Dish, doing chat or using DIRT but I know what I'm doing and know what I'm asking for. I generally know the rules better than any Dish CSR. I also try to be very patient with them because I know how big of a pain it can be.

When you call in not knowing anything and just believe everything a CSR tells you is when you get in trouble. It's best to do a little research before calling.