Great Wall Package question

huitin

Original poster
Mar 4, 2011
NY
btw, i don't think the great wall tv package is a standalone/main package, i'm being charge a international access fee of 10.00 for having just the great wall tv package.

huitin said:
btw, i don't think the great wall tv package is a standalone/main package, i'm being charge a international access fee of 10.00 for having just the great wall tv package.

Warning: Check your bill. I subscribe to the Great Wall Package, along with the Everything Pack. I was charged $10 Int'l Access Fee in my last bill and should not have been since I also have qualifying American programming. I called Dish Billing and they removed the charge.

I am researching this topic right now. 2/1 changes are different. I sent you a PM huitin and I will check further on this issue. Lacruz, could you PM me a phone number as well. There is something that I need to get clarified on this as far as current programming. This thread was about changes in November. As far as the Great Wall pack goes, there was no removal of the international access fee if subscribed to an AT programming package or the Welcome Pack, so the charge is valid so far as I know right now. The Great Wall was 32.99, it was "reduced" in price by $10 and the international access fee was re-added, for $10. The price never "changed," it just become two line items instead of one. I would like to look further into this on lacruz's account as well so that the most accurate information makes it to its proper home aas far as the date of the changes.

Last edited:
How does Dish Network determine which International channels be available on the free preview every 2-3 weeks?

I keep seeing different channels from the Middle East, Arabic package for free for the last year.

Can Dish show something new from other packages?

Moved all the posts above to a new thread in order to avoid confusion (replies to a several months old thread).