GritTV adding Lassie and Sgt Preston starting May 2nd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
looking at GritTV's schedule ahead starting May 2nd (Monday) they are adding Lassie and Sgt Preston of the Yukon

It will be on M-F
Sgt Preston 6AM
Lassie 7AM
(times Eastern)

schedule from now til end of may is attached

Attachments

• GRIT-Website-EST-Schedule-Grid-04-11-16-thru-05-29-16.pdf
    307.6 KB · Views: 218
Reactions: Tank
The cynic in me says this is low cost programming being slotted into the schedule to give affiliates time to carry infomercials, or perhaps, in a few markets, a local morning newscast (pipe dream, I know).

You know, there was 591 episodes of "Lassie" filmed. You can't buy an entire series dvd set. NOBODY broadcasts all the shows anywhere. Most stations that do, show anything from 25 to 120 total episodes out of order over and over and over, etc.

Most of the packages are not even called Lassie. There is "Jeff and his Collie". "Timmy and Lassie" and I have seen a package that included episodes where he/she was owned by forest rangers. No telling what is in this package.

The forest ranger ones then. I used to own a Sheltie (sometimes called a miniature collie) so I have a soft spot for this show but I am not sure i want to set a timer for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)