Group Episodes Together in My Folder?

Minimal Power

Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
United States
Is there anyway to group episodes together in the "My Folder" section?

For the record, while I am well aware that episodes can be put in a group in the "Folders by Title", for example, it's annoying have to scroll/filter through program from other users.

Yeah, folders need work.

1: Give us nested "Folders By Title" inside "My Folders" view like the 622/722 does.
2: An option not to get the detail text in "My Folders" view. If they want the text detail, then give us a proper list view.
3: Again, like the 622/722, default to "No Folder" and show the custom folders within that list.

Is there anyway to group episodes together in the "My Folder" section?

For the record, while I am well aware that episodes can be put in a group in the "Folders by Title", for example, it's annoying have to scroll/filter through program from other users.

This, please! I want to be able to group by shows under "my folders." Currently, you can sort by "a-z" or "dvr date."

JM42 said:
Yeah, folders need work.

1: Give us nested "Folders By Title" inside "My Folders" view like the 622/722 does.
2: An option not to get the detail text in "My Folders" view. If they want the text detail, then give us a proper list view.
3: Again, like the 622/722, default to "No Folder" and show the custom folders within that list.

+1

AGREED. It is things like this that have me uncertain about giving up the capable and fine tuned 722/K. It would be nice if they could let us know if that is in the works. I really want a Hopper/Joey (even cost less per month if I do it), but I just keep thinking about all the little but GREAT features that I depend upon with the 722/K.

Another Vote!

Dish please enable sorting by show title in My Folders.

Can you imagine if you had quite a few shows to scroll thru? Painfull!! :)

Can someone explain exactly how the Hopper stores recordings and displays the list? If it's so different than the 722, it may make switching to a Hopper a no go. Trying to teach the wife a whole new system may be difficult
I may just have to add a 211 to the kitchen TV.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)