GS Marketing Material

DirectDishNet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Davenport Iowa
Hey,
Just wondering if anyone has any good marketing material that they could share, I did a lot of research on GS in the last few weeks and did a few service calls locally and found this to be easy as pie to install. Especially with the 90cm dish's. The 75cm are a little tricky but I got to say, The 90's are awsome.
Also I went ahead and purchased a system to have at my home and had it all installed (grounded, pointed power scanned) within 45 minutes........

With that said, I would like to market these systems through the glorystar.tv website. Does anyone here have any advise on how to market them? The best marketing tools and any promo material sugestions?.......I assume I will start by targeting my Church and Churches locally.

Anyone?

Thanks in Advance!

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone has any good marketing material that they could share, I did a lot of research on GS in the last few weeks and did a few service calls locally and found this to be easy as pie to install. Especially with the 90cm dish's. The 75cm are a little tricky but I got to say, The 90's are awsome.
Also I went ahead and purchased a system to have at my home and had it all installed (grounded, pointed power scanned) within 45 minutes........

With that said, I would like to market these systems through the glorystar.tv website. Does anyone here have any advise on how to market them? The best marketing tools and any promo material sugestions?.......I assume I will start by targeting my Church and Churches locally.

Anyone?

Thanks in Advance!

Hello?

Advertise on Christian radio. Loyal listeners who realize that keeping you in business means you help keep their radio station in business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)