Updates to return soon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RedSavina

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 19, 2005
Groton, CT
It's pointless to ask if there are any new updates to the Glorystar channels - because if there were, we would know about it! :)

At the same time, there haven't been any updates to the channel list published at the Glorystar site since August 2007. I remember seeing marketing material advertising monthly updates. Does anyone know why there have been no updates recently? (Are most of the available channels already accounted for?)

I'm hoping to see some channels start showing up this spring with SkyAngel exiting the satellite business... Especially since I will be jumping into FTA soon (just waiting for tax refund and new equipment announcements).

Apparently not.

I will continue to send emails and letters to providers of programming I value, encouraging them to consider Glorystar. With the upcoming loss of Sky Angel, perhaps these providers will be more willing or able to consider Glorystar.

Please contact the providers of the programs you value and encourage them to consider Glorystar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts