Guidance Please

Skidrow67

Original poster
Sep 14, 2022
SC
I cannot get 3 receivers to work on a eastern arc 1000.2 dish with a dpp twin lnb. 2 Wally’s and a vip211k that I use with my tailgater. When I hook up the 3rd receiver and run a check switch I will lose one of the other receivers. Any directions and order of operations would be helpful please. I’m also assuming that I don’t need a multi switch with this setup. Thanks!

I cannot get 3 receivers to work on a eastern arc 1000.2 dish with a dpp twin lnb. 2 Wally’s and a vip211k that I use with my tailgater. When I hook up the 3rd receiver and run a check switch I will lose one of the other receivers. Any directions and order of operations would be helpful please. I’m also assuming that I don’t need a multi switch with this setup. Thanks!
You don't. Check switch the Wallys one at a time and don't go to the next one til you get live TV

Back in 2020 when I tried to mix a Wally and a 211k on the same dish, Dish was adamant they would not work together and in fact when we tried we could not get it working. Has something changed?

If I remember right it had something to do with the number of tuners on the Wally vs the 211k that made them incompatible together.

Back in 2020 when I tried to mix a Wally and a 211k on the same dish, Dish was adamant they would not work together and in fact when we tried we could not get it working. Has something changed?

If I remember right it had something to do with the number of tuners on the Wally vs the 211k that made them incompatible together.
Yet you can run 3 wallys on one LNB without issue.

Reactions: charlesrshell