Italian channels (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

HipKat

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 25, 2017
Pekin, IL
I don’t believe there’s has any Italian channels unless they are combined with the Greek package. I can look when I get home

trojan67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 5, 2015
Jamaica
Reactions: HipKat

chiodo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 17, 2005
Pacific NW
Did you read the article and understand it, says nothing about DirecTV buying distribution company.
My Bad!

I was sure it was Directv,but it was Comcast that's the parent company to the Distributor of the RAI Italian TV Channels in USA.

The Distributor is : INTERNATIONAL MEDIA DISTRIBUTION (HUNGARY) LTD. ("IMD") which is owned by Comcast.

orlyPR

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 2, 2012
caribbean
is a sad, DISH lost a lot of international channel, including Russian channels, TV-1000 Russian Kino was open or clear a long time ago, i watch some movie, event with out any understand, i miss this channel. other channel including Korean channel and media set.
The rare is Directv added more international channel recently, including over 3 new french tv.

Reactions: TheKrell

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
is a sad, DISH lost a lot of international channel, including Russian channels, TV-1000 Russian Kino was open or clear a long time ago, i watch some movie, event with out any understand, i miss this channel. other channel including Korean channel and media set.
The rare is Directv added more international channel recently, including over 3 new french tv.

I remember when international channels where the cornerstone to Dish.

I used to sell the Arabic and Indian Tv packages all the time.

The problem is that those 2 groups of customers had a serious issue paying upwards to $50/mo.

Once FTA options, less expensive streaming options, or pirate options became available, those customers where gone almost immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts