Italian channels

I don’t believe there’s has any Italian channels unless they are combined with the Greek package. I can look when I get home

Reactions: HipKat
Did you read the article and understand it, says nothing about DirecTV buying distribution company.
My Bad!

I was sure it was Directv,but it was Comcast that's the parent company to the Distributor of the RAI Italian TV Channels in USA.

The Distributor is : INTERNATIONAL MEDIA DISTRIBUTION (HUNGARY) LTD. ("IMD") which is owned by Comcast.

is a sad, DISH lost a lot of international channel, including Russian channels, TV-1000 Russian Kino was open or clear a long time ago, i watch some movie, event with out any understand, i miss this channel. other channel including Korean channel and media set.
The rare is Directv added more international channel recently, including over 3 new french tv.

Reactions: TheKrell
is a sad, DISH lost a lot of international channel, including Russian channels, TV-1000 Russian Kino was open or clear a long time ago, i watch some movie, event with out any understand, i miss this channel. other channel including Korean channel and media set.
The rare is Directv added more international channel recently, including over 3 new french tv.

I remember when international channels where the cornerstone to Dish.

I used to sell the Arabic and Indian Tv packages all the time.

The problem is that those 2 groups of customers had a serious issue paying upwards to $50/mo.

Once FTA options, less expensive streaming options, or pirate options became available, those customers where gone almost immediately.