Italian channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don’t believe there’s has any Italian channels unless they are combined with the Greek package. I can look when I get home

Reactions: HipKat
Did you read the article and understand it, says nothing about DirecTV buying distribution company.
My Bad!

I was sure it was Directv,but it was Comcast that's the parent company to the Distributor of the RAI Italian TV Channels in USA.

The Distributor is : INTERNATIONAL MEDIA DISTRIBUTION (HUNGARY) LTD. ("IMD") which is owned by Comcast.

is a sad, DISH lost a lot of international channel, including Russian channels, TV-1000 Russian Kino was open or clear a long time ago, i watch some movie, event with out any understand, i miss this channel. other channel including Korean channel and media set.
The rare is Directv added more international channel recently, including over 3 new french tv.

Reactions: TheKrell
is a sad, DISH lost a lot of international channel, including Russian channels, TV-1000 Russian Kino was open or clear a long time ago, i watch some movie, event with out any understand, i miss this channel. other channel including Korean channel and media set.
The rare is Directv added more international channel recently, including over 3 new french tv.

I remember when international channels where the cornerstone to Dish.

I used to sell the Arabic and Indian Tv packages all the time.

The problem is that those 2 groups of customers had a serious issue paying upwards to $50/mo.

Once FTA options, less expensive streaming options, or pirate options became available, those customers where gone almost immediately.