Guide info showing the wrong information

RONZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
Luzerne
Currently in Michigan WLNS is now multiplexed with WLAJ the guide for WLNS shows Digital Service WLAJ shows WLNS program info. WMYD which is multiplex with WJBK, WDIV and WXYZ shows 20.1 WXYZ programming. 20.2 WDIV (4.2) programming and 20.3 shows Digital Service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently in Michigan WLNS is now multiplexed with WLAJ the guide for WLNS shows Digital Service WLAJ shows WLNS program info. WMYD which is multiplex with WJBK, WDIV and WXYZ shows 20.1 WXYZ programming. 20.2 WDIV (4.2) programming and 20.3 shows Digital Service

Did you recently do a rescan? I noticed that the guide mixes up the programming info for OTA channels after I do a rescan. It takes about a day for it to all go back to normal.

Did you recently do a rescan? I noticed that the guide mixes up the programming info for OTA channels after I do a rescan. It takes about a day for it to all go back to normal.

Yes I totally erased the channel out of the guide and rescanned to add it. Otherwise there was no signal on the channel and the sub channels would not add

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)