Guide Issue with Cricket pak channels (576, 582, 584)

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
Can anybody with cricket channel pack confirm if their box is also having incorrect guide data.

For channel 576 & 582 the guide updates to correct info for like next 2 days only. The rest of the days shows wrong. For channel 584...is the worst...as the guide is never correct.

Can someone also tell me how to get this information send to Dish techs or maybe 1 of the DIRT members can help :)

Any DIRT help will be appreciated. Neo channel is really messed up with guide. Looks like the guide of this channel is stuck repeated from April.

Other cricket channels is also not accurate for 7 days

There is no known issue with any of the cricket channels. If you want to send a PM to me with your receiver number and software version (menu-menu), I'll put in a report for you guys

Matt...I will send you the receiver number & software version when I reach home....but to update...eg...channel 584...Neo...tomorrow morning at 5AM Ind vs Eng ODI series is starting & will be shown on that channel. But the guide ( that I see at Dishonline just now is not showing that match information..& you can verify it). That way..I cant set a timer for that game.

Also...at seen today in the morning..for channel 582..Willow...Sunday games at 8AM between SA & Aus was not listed. Generally this gets atleast updated 2 days before....so I expect it to be fixed by tomorrow. But will like if it can have atleast 7 day correct guide for timer.

Maybe no known issue is because maybe nobody reported it till now :)

Matt...I know you made the request sometime back...but the guide issue for channel 584 (Neo Cricket) is still not resolved. Can you check if there is a estimated date of solution. Thanks

PS: the Guide for channel 576 & 582 is working correctly ie updated for all days in the guide rather then 2 days as before.

Matt...I know you made the request sometime back...but the guide issue for channel 584 (Neo Cricket) is still not resolved. Can you check if there is a estimated date of solution. Thanks

PS: the Guide for channel 576 & 582 is working correctly ie updated for all days in the guide rather then 2 days as before.

We don't have an estimate time of a solution but I will submit another report to make sure we are still aware of this issue.

Thanks to DIRT support neo cricket guide is now updated. But there is still a minor glitch. The guide are 1 hour ahead of schedule eg the listing of 10pm is the program actually starting at 9pm.

Can someone in mainland having neo cricket confirm?

I work around this in option of timer to start the program 60 min early.

Thanks to DIRT support neo cricket guide is now updated. But there is still a minor glitch. The guide are 1 hour ahead of schedule eg the listing of 10pm is the program actually starting at 9pm.

Can someone in mainland having neo cricket confirm?

I work around this in option of timer to start the program 60 min early.

Glad that it was resolved (kind of). I'll send another report in for you about the 1 hour difference