lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
922 Guide is only an hour out.

Rest is showing no info available.
When i turned unit on it reset itself.

However, when completed the guide was not fully loaded.
I tried reseting unit to no avail.
Cant seem to get guide to reload when reseting..

Any idead before I call dish?

Thanks

change your update time to about 5 minutes from now. when the 922 updates it should also update the guide. after its done set the update time back to what it was before.

The only way the 922 receiver will update the guide that I know of , is to put it in stand by or let it do it over night. I have run the check switch and then let the receiver stay in stand by for a while and then the guide updated. I left it off for about 30 minutes while I did something else and when I came back it was updated.

All is good this morning. Checked the guide and its back to normal.
Must have updated overnight.

Strange, never had this on my 622/722..

Thanks all for your fast response on this.

Much appreciated.

Have you tried that on your 922?
It doesn't work.

I actually hadn't, I just assumed that it worked like it does on the other E* receivers. But you are 100% correct that it does not cause a EPG update. Sorry for the bad information!

I actually hadn't, I just assumed that it worked like it does on the other E* receivers. But you are 100% correct that it does not cause a EPG update. Sorry for the bad information!

That's OK. I had to learn that one from someone here when I needed to update mine.

The only safe thing to assume with the 922 is that it is not any other E* receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)