Guide on Dish Anywhere broke

STILL not working on my iPad. Did not work on iPados beta 13.1 and not working on the release 13.1 today.
Yeah, yeah, I know. They are busy, probably a low priority.

Good evening, Templeton054. I know you did report this issue a few days back to us, and we do greatly appreciate it! I have let our Engineering team know that this is still occurring guide through your iPad. We would also recommend making a formal ticket so that we can gauge home many members this is impacting. Since we would need your account information to make a formal ticket, you can contact our Chat Team by clicking here: Direct Chat, and they would be happy to assist you through that! - Caleb S

Good evening, Templeton054. I know you did report this issue a few days back to us, and we do greatly appreciate it! I have let our Engineering team know that this is still occurring guide through your iPad. We would also recommend making a formal ticket so that we can gauge home many members this is impacting. Since we would need your account information to make a formal ticket, you can contact our Chat Team by clicking here: Direct Chat, and they would be happy to assist you through that! - Caleb S

I have the came problem. I contacted the Chat Team and received the following reply:
"Upon further checking, I'm afraid that this is out of scope, but no worries, you can contact our hotline on 1-800-333-3474 so they can further assist you with your issue with the DISH anywhere app."

It doesn’t work with IOS13. Now I have Dish Anywhere not working on my Mac or iPad. Doesn’t anyone test these things? SJ

Reactions: pattykay
I have the came problem. I contacted the Chat Team and received the following reply:
"Upon further checking, I'm afraid that this is out of scope, but no worries, you can contact our hotline on 1-800-333-3474 so they can further assist you with your issue with the DISH anywhere app."

I got the same when I chatted. For my Mac, I called and was told they know about it. Not sure when this will be fixed but Dish Anywhere is suppose to be an offering I get as part of my subscription. SJ

I got the same when I chatted. For my Mac, I called and was told they know about it. Not sure when this will be fixed but Dish Anywhere is suppose to be an offering I get as part of my subscription. SJ

It's not 'part of your subscription'. The only thing you pay for is the video service to your TV and the equipment. Everything else is considered extra and is subject to change without notice.

While our chat teams can submit feedback and tickets, they are unable to troubleshoot Dish Anywhere issues, our voice-only Broadband team assists with troubleshooting.

- Phoenix

While our chat teams can submit feedback and tickets, they are unable to troubleshoot Dish Anywhere issues, our voice-only Broadband team assists with troubleshooting.

- Phoenix

And how does one get connected to that team? Should I call and ask for "voice-only Broadband team"? Which options from the main number do you use to get to that team? Thanks! SJ

And how does one get connected to that team? Should I call and ask for "voice-only Broadband team"? Which options from the main number do you use to get to that team? Thanks! SJ

If you mention you have issues with Dish Anywhere, they'll transfer you immediately to that department.

- Phoenix

Add my name to the list of people having a problem using the Guide on my Ipad after upgrading to IpadOS 13.1. Dish Anywhere crashes as so as I select Guide.

I just sent a feedback report to Dish referencing this issue and also the menu items at the bottom of the page being cut off by the main item. I’m using an iPad Pro 11” and iPadOS 13.1.

The menu items being cut off has been for a while.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

STILL not working on my iPad. Did not work on iPados beta 13.1 and not working on the release 13.1 today.
Yeah, yeah, I know. They are busy, probably a low priority.
I have had this problem with my iPhone not loading guide my wife’s phone works and my iPad works I found the I went to settings general religion and it was sit to Japan don’t know how this happened but after setting it back to USA all started working great hope this helps you

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)