Guide problems...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I did not do a reset last night and this morning it's back to normal with all guide data and the correct date. Also this only happened on my HR-21.

It happened to my HR20-700 yesterday but not my HR22-100. I did a reset through the menu which seemed to fix it and my to do list has since repopulated.

This kind of nationwide issue that effects most everybody is becoming a fairly common occurrence with D*. This is about the 4th such time in the last 6/7 months this kind of thing has happened. I don't know what kind of morons are running things at D*.

This happened on 1 of my hr20-700s. The other one was off and was not affected. However, I reset the one at 8pm and even though the guide data showed back up, it failed to record a scheduled 11pm show.

Lost forever as I will never see it now. Kudos to D*!

It happened to my HR20-700 yesterday but not my HR22-100. I did a reset through the menu which seemed to fix it and my to do list has since repopulated.

This kind of nationwide issue that effects most everybody is becoming a fairly common occurrence with D*. This is about the 4th such time in the last 6/7 months this kind of thing has happened. I don't know what kind of morons are running things at D*.

I got the "To Be Announced " on my H20-100 the other night and many of my movie channels were "Searching for signal" ..... this morning all is back to normal.

fwiw, My hr20-700 was NOT affected.

Jimbo

Guide problems. . .

This happened on 1 of my hr20-700s. The other one was off and was not affected. However, I reset the one at 8pm and even though the guide data showed back up, it failed to record a scheduled 11pm show.

Lost forever as I will never see it now. Kudos to D*!

What, exactly, did you lose?

i find it odd that my HR21-100 nor my H21-200 have been affected. maybe i'm next........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)