Guide question

Are you sure? Guide loading speed is one of the major complaints about DIRECTV's DVRs. It can take upwards of 24 hours to fully populate the guide and for whatever reason, they still have that mysterious 50 Series Link limit with one of the the slowest responding guide grids extant.

I've found that even with a 7 day guide, the information can change quite a bit before a program schedule actually airs.

It seems to take a new receiver 14 hours to populate all the data in the Dish Network Guide and thats a 9 day guide.

I had to use a Directv box last week and the guide download took about the same amount of time. Browsing the guide was quick as well. It was one of their HD Dvr's there newest one. The 50 series link limit is one thing I did not know about.

As I said, my 211 had the extended epg as long as I have had it. I got it at the same time I got my original 722.. There was no difference when I added the ehd.

Ok, but as I said as nicely as I could, you can't be right. See other posts that confirm that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)