Guide Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
anyone know why guide hasn't updated since Friday? but, it did update all the NCAA tournament games, my guide ends at 3/23 at 8:00pm

dont bother...the guide isnt always up to 14 days out.....right now its 11 which is still fine for 99% of the folks out there :)

Why worry about something 14 days out when the guide probably will say "coming up......"

i wasn't worried but i wondering why they would updated something and not other things, and Iceberg i like to see 12 or 13 days out lol

why? For as much as things change why bother? I look up to a week out and thats it.

The minimal updates (like ncaa renames) D* does on their own and not on the nightly "flush" that they get from Tribune

something to do i guess, for mistakes, like this Saturday on NHL network at 11am they have "NHL Live" on when "CHL hockey" is on. but, i just have fun looking 10 days ahead

anyone know why guide hasn't updated since Friday? but, it did update all the NCAA tournament games, my guide ends at 3/23 at 8:00pm

I had same problem that the guide ended on 3/23 and i hit reset button and i got my full schedule :) hope it helps :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)