Guide will not display Tues April 8 2008

tbenton@comcast.net

Original poster
Apr 3, 2008
I live in eastern Prince Wiliam County, Va. I have Scientific Atlantic Comcast HD box with DVR. Strangest thing is happening. I program my DVR a week ahead and wanted to set some recordings for next Tuesday April 8. Today is Thur April 3 and on the guide I can see all days for the 7 day allowable viewing period except Tues, April 8.I can see Mon and Wed but it says no data available for Tuesday. Did this yesterday too so I gave it another day just in case there was a fluke. I rebooted the box but still no Tuesday the 8th. Called and they had me reboot again and sent 'signal' to my box. Still no Tuesday. They said a tech needs to come here but to me it seems that this is NOT a problem here but in the guide system and I was so sure they would have known about it unless I am the only one who programs ahead..lol. I do not think a tech coming will help. Everything else is working just fine.Has anyone ever had this happen? Its a first for me after having digital cable for many years.TxTerri:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)