Guy's I think my website is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, OK, thanks. I was looking around to provide feedback if asked. Thought I was looking at a working version on a backup system.

Ah, OK, thanks. I was looking around to provide feedback if asked. Thought I was looking at a working version on a backup system.

I see. Yes look around and if you find something that needs to be address let me know. Thanks

Nice job. I hope you are successful with the site; and when you start making money you can become a sponsor of SatelliteGuys! :)

Acerone-

Nice job! I wish you lots of luck with it and commend you on getting a catchy domain name. If anything else that name has excellent resale value.

One thing though, You shouldn't post your commercial link in your signature. I believe that is a Satelliteguys.us rule violation and could get you a slap on the wrist for doing that. In fact I don't think sponsors are even allowed to do that.

Acerone:

I suggest you add another topic: "All about Blu-Ray." The vast majority of people on the internet have no idea of what Blu-Ray is.

Just a thought.

Acerone:

I suggest you add another topic: "All about Blu-Ray." The vast majority of people on the internet have no idea of what Blu-Ray is.

Just a thought.

That's so true. I had to explain what Blu-ray was a couple of times already.

Web page looks nice , good luck.

I have sold DVD's on Ebay and it is so competitive , some vendors prices are so low it seems the only way they make money is by selling in large volumes.

Because I have worked in Video rental business I know that Wal-Mart on Movie Debut Tuesday is usually still cheaper than the distributors we ordered our movies from , so when I started selling DVD's I bypassed the distributors and went straight to the manufacturer , ALOT cheaper only problem is you must buy in large quantity , which is fine if they have a large catalog of films . You just can't compete with a Giant like Wal-Mart , you'll have better success with specialty DVD's like HD or specialized Genre movies.

It's a tough business , I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.