Guys, I'm going on another vacation- this time to Baltimore

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I'm going with my family to Baltimore for a two-week vacation (seeing some family and friends that live there).

I'll try and keep up with you guys while I'm there.

Despite the Orioles' record you really need to go to Camden Yards if you've never been there. It's fansastic.

Sandra

Well could of been worst, if he would of gone to Clev

Do us all a favor if YOU ever consider vacationing and stay in SoCal with the rest of the degenerate over-privileged illiterates. Your posts really speak for themselves. You should be embarrassed. Unless you are a 12 year old?

Do us all a favor if YOU ever consider vacationing and stay in SoCal with the rest of the degenerate over-privileged illiterates. Your posts really speak for themselves. You should be embarrassed. Unless you are a 12 year old?
Damn HD...you must be catching crap from the Mrs. today. ;) :D

:eek::D:eek:

Derwin0 said:
Why not? Other than being overpriced, it's a really nice aquarium. My kids love it.

Really not much there. Smaller displays, fewer animals than other aquariums. Oversold for what it actually is.

Really not much there. Smaller displays, fewer animals than other aquariums. Oversold for what it actually is.
The layout is great though.

I've been to bigger (Atlanta), and it sucked. Crowd management is awful. With Baltimore, it moved smoothly, and the kids loved it.

It was pricey though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts